Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Total cock ups and fallings out.

Just got on the bus after a long day at school. I managed to annoy my friend somehow although I don't really know how. My friendship group at school is always packed with excitement which I enjoy to a great degree and there's always plenty of drama going on. However, it's not very exciting when your involved in all of the drama. 

I have cocked up quite a few times this year like any human... We all make mistakes. Thing is, I manage to get myself into a load of silly, stupid situations. The other day I cocked up by sending a rather over the top sarcastic, almost mocking text to a friend... Thing is, it wasn't meant to send. I accidently pressed send with my thumb as my other friend passed the phone back to me. Total cock up. 

Next thing I know my friend is ignoring me and I had to explain to them that I was really sorry and that it 'was just a joke and I didn't even mean to send it'. They didn't except the apology. And I understand because it was a bit idiotic... But then it was just a joke!

Me and my friend are on recovering terms now... We're not enemies but let's face it... We're not exactly ever going to be best buddies. 

And then there's this other friend I've managed to annoy. I want to be friends with her. I really do. But why on earth doesn't she want to be friends with me at the moment?! Yes, I may have annoyed her by doing something but why can't she just move on? Why can't everyone just get on?!?! 

No matter what group of friends I'm in, there are always arguments and fallings out. It's just the way it is. But does it really have to be like this?! I'm sure everything will get sorted out. If you have had a falling out with a friend as well then I'm sure it will be ok. Just don't let it get to you. Chances are you will be friends again in a few days.

Blogging again soon,
EJ ;)

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment :)