Friday, 1 January 2016

New year

Here's to the new year. 2016. 2016?! 2015 flew past in a glimpse before my eyes. The book of 2015 has finished. And, well, although in some ways it could have been better, a lot of great things have happened. 

If the year 2015 were a book that I read, I would think of it as an exciting story with it's ups and downs, key moments and changes. By the end of the 365 pages, I would feel happy because I think that throughout the year, things have only got better and better. Good changes have happened. I have made new friends, I have developed my personality and I think I have become a better person. I have also worked hard to achieve what I want to achieve in the future. I only hope that in 2016, things continue to get better and better.

My resolutions for this year are to keep developing my personality and to find out who I really am. I also plan to continue to work hard and perhaps live life more to the full. Perhaps I am too lazy sometimes, or too unorganized. This could also be changed. Am I being a bit ambitious here? Maybe. Usually, I don't stick to my resolutions but this year I really will try my best. It may not work out like I want but at least I would have tried. Because trying your best is the only thing you can do right?

And my advice to you is to try your best. If you have resolutions you want to achieve then try and stick to them. If they really aren't working out for you then you could make more realistic resolutions and try again with them. Make 2016 a good one. Make it a 365 page story that you feel happy about when you look back on it.

Happy new year everyone. Have a good one.
Blogging again, 
EJ

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, EJ :D In my opinion, you SHOULD be ambitious! If you reach for the stars, you'll definitely make it to the mountains :)
    the-emo-wolverine-writes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very optimistic!!! Thank you for this positive insight! :D
      EJ

      Delete
  2. Happy (late) new year EJ! I wish you all the best in working towards your goals/resolutions, you can do it!
    And 2016 is a leap year, so it's a 366 page story xD
    Z.
    www.myhopefulpencil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and you too! Ah ok thanks for letting me know ;)
      EJ

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment :)