Friday, 21 August 2015

Liebster Award



I was recently nominated for a Liebster award. When I saw the comment on my blog I thought 'I've been nominated for an award?! ME!?!?! AN AWARD!?!?!'. I looked it up because I didn't have a clue what this Liebster Award thing was. Then I realized it wasn't really an award at all but something like a 'chain letter' passed on from blogger to blogger in order to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them into the blogospheare. I have accepted this award as I guess it seems like a nice gesture.

How this Liebster Award thing works: 
1.You receive a comment on your blog saying 'you have been nominated for a liebster award' (or something along those lines) from the blogger that nominated you.
2. You then thank the blogger that nominated you on you on a blog post and link back to their blog. You add a Liebster award badge picture on your post.
3. The person that nominated you may have prepared 11 questions for you to answer on their blog post (like a Q&A). You can either answer these 11 questions on the blog post or not.
4. Nominate 5- 11 blogs that haven't got a lot of followers to receive the award.
5. Inform them of their nomination by leaving a comment on one of their blog posts.

So... (I think I'm doing this right). I would like to thank LucyLikesPineapple for nominating me. She's got a pretty cool blog and you can find her blog here: www.lucylikespineapple.blogspot.co.uk 

I decided not to answer the questions because I doubt anyone will want to know my answer to the questions or find them very interesting... (sorry!).

So... Who in the world do I even nominate?!!!?!?!?
(I am now going to check out some blogs...)

I have gone and checked out some blogs and have decided to nominate bloggers who I think deserve more recognition...
I nominate:
www.cluelessden.blogspot.co.uk
www.aheroineintraining.blogspot.co.uk
www.ellaelizabeth.co.uk
www.perksofbeingreaders.blogspot.co.uk
www.cittaancorata.blogspot.co.uk
www.changingperspectivesblog.blogspot.co.uk

If you want, you can answer the questions below but I am not going to make you answer them!

1. What made you want to start blogging?
2. What do you like about blogging?
3. Do you think your personality and style is reflected through the way you blog?
4. How can you see yourself and your blog doing in 5 years?
5. What is one good thing about you?
6. What is one bad thing about you?
7. How would you describe yourself in one word?
8. If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change?
9. Where is your favorite place on earth?
10. If you could meet anyone in the world (from the past or present), who would you meet?
11. If you could go back in time, where and what time would you go to?

4 comments:

  1. Interesting twist on the Liebster award haha, great post! :)
    http://lucylikespineapple.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do like to put interesting twists on things haha :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the nomination! Congrats for getting nominated for this award! It's so nice to see the blogger community being welcoming and supporting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,cool blog! Thanks for the nomination, I'm just writing the post now - Lydia (from http://aheroineintraining.blogspot.co.uk/) :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :)