Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Hello!



Hello my fellow blog readers! This is my blog! Welcome to what could possibly be the best blog ever written by a teenager.

I decided to write a blog because everyone is blogging in this modern society we live in. In this crazy age of technology people are actually blogging for a living which is pretty cool.

I like the idea of blogging as a hobby though and I thought I could just give it a go and see where it takes me. I am a teenager who loves to write so why not start up a blog?. I have decided to write a blog about my life and all the crazy stuff that happens in it which through my eyes looks a bit like a sitcom.


I also like the idea of learning new things and spreading them to my readers and stuff so I'll probably give that a go. I will try and post frequently. I hope you enjoy my blog.


 EJ

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I nominated you for a Liebster Award! :)
    Lucy x
    http://lucylikespineapple.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      I happily accept your nomination!
      Do you mind if I don't do the questions though? I will do a blog post on it though and nominate people.
      Thanks again.
      Also: I followed you!
      EJ x

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment :)